Tuesday, August 11, 2015

New Design!

Hellego! As you can see, I have made a total redesign of the whole look of CD's Brick Mix. New colors, new theme and look.


I have been thinking about this for a long time. I am really happy of the result I was able to get. I designed everything myself using Adobe Illustrator. I really like the new dark orange theme color. I think it looks great with the blue brick in the logo. For a while I had the idea as a background to have Lego studs fading out on a solid colour. I am very happy of the result I was able to get. For the logo, I had imagined a 1x1 brick at an angle with CD written on it. At first I thought of CD being as round as the stud, but I am really happy of the font I used in the end. I was not sure at first if I should have but a different blue for CD, but I think simply outlining it gave it its own simple style. I finally completed it with a nice dark shading behind the brick that just adds a little more emphasis.

Overall, I am quite happy with my work. Let me know in the comments what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.