Saturday, January 3, 2015

New 2015 Lego Bionicle Sets - First Impressions

Hellego! I have been reading the booklet that came with the Lego Magazine that I previously showed you and I have discovered a lot about the re-release of the theme and I really had a strong feeling about it.

I am very happy to see that Lego seems to stay true to the original Bionicle, especially with the Toa. The story is similar, the names and roles are the same and even the overall look of each Toa is very similar to the original versions. The Protectors are what have changed the most. They seem to have a bigger variety of colours and new types of weapons. I think some change is good and I think overall Lego did a very good job! Check out my video commentary where I show you specifically what I mean.



What do you think of the new Bionicle sets? Leave you thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.