Saturday, January 3, 2015

First Lego Magazine of 2015! - "Unboxing"

Hellego! I have recieved the first issue of the Lego magazine for 2015! I was pretty surprised because first, Lego is going to stop giving copies of the Lego Club magazine to people over 13 years old. I was also surprised when I saw it because it was inside a plastic protector and had more than one document which does not happen often. I figured since it was the first one of 2015, I might as well show it to you!

In total there were three documents that came with it. The magazine, a Star Wars booklet and a big booklet introducing the return of Bionicle. Check it out!



If this turns out to not be my last issue, would you like me to keep showing you each magazine issue? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.