Sunday, February 23, 2014

Upcoming Forrest Gump posts

Hellego! I would just like to do a quick announcement. Every weekend of the month of March, I will be posting a picture of Lego Forrest Gump and a different Lego character he is talking to. In the movie, Forrest Gump talked to a lot of different people about his story so let's see who he will talk to in the Lego world! I hope you will enjoy this small series of posts! Please leave a comment telling me what you think!

If you have not seen my post about my Forrest Gump MOC, you can see it here: http://cdlegoblog.blogspot.ca/2014/02/lego-forrest-gump.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.