Thursday, January 2, 2014

CD's Lego Blog 2013 Year In Review

Hellego! This is probably not the first time you see one of these, but I think it is important to do it. Here is a small year in review of CD's Lego Blog!


This year, was pretty successful. I gained a good amount of attention on YouTube. I got a total of about 101,200 views which is 88% more than last year! We also gained about 157 subscribers on YouTube!

Flickr was also pretty successful with pictures hitting over 100 views!

Google+ was again successful with a total of +72! Thank you very much!

The blog this year it was more successful than ever. This year, I had a total of 10,667 views! That is so much! This is also the first year were CD's Lego Blog gets over 1000 views per month! The average views per month used to be about 700. In August 2013, for the first time, I got over 1000 views with exactly 1140 views! From then on, every month now, I get over 1000 views. It's a huge step up and I would like to thank you all for that.
It is not possible for me to know exactly how many people follow my blog because there are so many different ways people use. Some subscribe by email, others with feed reader softwares, some with Google friend connect, others simply follow my Google+ page where I post something every time there is something new on the blog and some will simply add my site to their favourites/bookmarks in their browser and manually check to see if there is something new and that is fine to. Some also just put a link on their desktop. So it is really hard for me to know exactly how many people follow my blog. I do know that people do follow because every time I release a new post, in the first half hour I get about 20 views on that post which means you guys stay alert, receive notifications, etc which is great!

So thank you very much everybody for supporting me during the year and here is to another year! My goal this year will be to try and get you guys to comment more because I would like to hear more from my fan base, know what you think and get your feedback. So here is an opportunity for you to comment! What is your main goal for 2014? Leave a comment and share your thoughts! Happy New Year everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.