Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lego Minecraft Micro How To Build - Villager

Hellego! Today I will be starting a new type of videos in my How To Build series. First off, here is a short video that will introduce you to this "mini series".



The main purpose of this post is to show you how to build a Minecraft Villager in Lego micro form. The way I built it is in a way so that you can build it by using the extra pieces of the original Lego Minecraft Micro World set.

Minecraft Villager


The Lego Minecraft Micro Villager that I will show you how to build!


So here is the video that will show you how to build this great Micro Mob. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.