Thursday, July 11, 2013

Where I'm At In My Lego World

Hellego! Honestly, these days I find I have not been doing as many posts as I would like to. There are many reasons why and I will also tell you guys what has been going on in my Lego world.

So let's start with why I haven't been posting as much. First off, I spent a lot of time building my chicken restaurant MOC and it was pretty big and long do to. Next, where I live right now, most of the time it is very hot and humid and sadly, in our house we do not have air conditioning. My bedroom where I do all my blogging, videos and where all my Lego is, is at the 2nd floor of our house and heat rises. So it can go up to 28 degrees C (82F) in my room. So it's almost to hot to run my computer and it becomes tiring staying for a long time in there. So I wait until it cools down like right now it's 25C (77F), which does not seem like a big difference but trust me, it is. Also, last week and the week before, my whole family was on vacation so we did lot's of activities. So that is why it was hard for me to do posts.

Now what has been going on in my Lego world. Recently, I was spending almost all my Lego time on my Chicken restaurant MOC. Now that is done, it gives a lot more free time to do other Lego related things. Yesterday, I went to the mall and did myself a mini Lego haul which I am very happy about!

Can you guess which sets these are?
This means I will have fun sets to build and it also means that reviews will be finally coming your way! I blanked off some parts of the picture to keep the reviews a surprise. Can you guess which sets these are?

I am always like usually on the lookout for interesting Lego related news to write about and I also have some stop motions planned.

So as you can see I am still very active with my Lego but there are just some factors right now that are making it hard to to posts. I am never going to stop doing Lego!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.