Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sign up for the Lego Chima Speedorz Boulder Bowling Tournament!

Hellego! This is following the post I made about a month ago! But now, I have more info!

Today, February 9th, starts the signing up process for the tournament! It's first come first served and it's a limit of 50 people. I read all the rules that you can check out here. From what I understand, since it is a very "exclusive" event, you have to sign up in person at your local Toys R Us. This event is in every Toys R Us in Canada, but not in the express stores.

So that is the new info I have. I was very surprised when I discovered you had to sign up in person and couldn't just call. I hope this information will help you and don't forget, it's limited to only 50 places!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.