Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lego Robot MOC

Hellego! I made a robot MOC! I based the head off the Clank character from the Ratchet And Clank game! I am really proud of it!


Here is a closer look at his head

I put a propeller on his back. It can have different uses like make him fly, or it can be used to charge him like some toy robots with a key. Use your imagination!

He has two different hands. His right hand has robotic fingers and his left hand is a claw!



Here is a video that shows you more details!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.