Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lego Ninjago Discontinued in 2013?

Helego! Recently, Lego has officially announced that Ninjago will be discontinued in 2013. This really surprised me knowing that it's the best selled theme. Probably one of there most successful.

Lego says that when we see the new theme, we will be wishing it came earlier. Is it really true? I think it's kind of disappointing that Lego is discontinuing Ninjago after only about 3 years when it has been so successful. Just think about it for a moment. It was one of there best ever selling theme! Heck, I was almost never able to get a set because they were always sold out - see now why I haven't been doing lot's of Ninjago? ;) They even made a TV show for it! A TV show! I have never seen Lego make a TV show with as much as 3 seasons to it! They have made movies in the past and stuff but to my knowledge, never a TV show.

Anyway, to sum it up, I think Ninjago was a great theme and I am disappointed that it is discontinued. It was a long time before Lego had done a Ninja theme so it was a great change. Last time, it was in the early 2000. Check out this article on brickipedia of the last ninja theme! So Ninjago is a great theme and I hope we will be getting more sets before it ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.