Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lego Marvel super heros VS. Lego DC super heros

Helego! As you know, Lego has two superhero themes: Marvel and DC. So I am going to compare them.



So let's start with marvel. One of the things about the marvel is that their sets are manly the avengers so they have much more superheros. They have Thor, Captain America, The Hulk, Iron Man and many more!

To be honest, I am not a marvel fan-boy but my favourite super hero is definitely Captain America so that's also one of the reasons I love marvel. Also, I really like how they designed the minifigures.

Next, we go on with DC universe. One thing that is really noticeable is how the DC superheros have less super heroes. That theme has batman, superman and wonder women. That's pretty much it. I have to admit I really like batman. One thing that I have noticed about DC though, is that they have much more villains! Especially because batman has so many!

The marvel only have Loki and the sort of aliens right now.


DC has all of Batman's villains like the joker, the penguin and cat women. That is only for batman and he has more. So a good point of DC is there villains. Another cool thing about DC is that they have a video game, Lego Batman 2, so that is really cool. I hope that Marvel will have one too some day.

Finally for the sets, I can't really judge them because every set has there pros and cons. It's different from every set from another.

So what do you guys think? Which theme do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.