Saturday, June 2, 2012

News about stuff going on regards my blog... and other stuff!

Helego! This is not one of my regular posts. It's news about stuff going on about my blog.

  • So about "helego". Helego is a word I made with "Hello" + "Lego". It gives He-lego. You probably already figured that out anyway.

  • Next, I am thinking about making stickers for my blog. I will probably give some away at some point.

  • Now, I will be having a "top commenter" to get you guys commenting more. I will be asking questions to you guys.

  • Also, I have put up some systems so that you guys can receive updates about my blog. You can become a member, which gives you updates and other people can see that you are a reader of my blog, you can subscribe to my blog using computer programs like feed reader, I have a google + and last but not least, the easiest way is to subscribe by email. Enter your email address and you will instantly get updates of my post right into your inbox!

  • As you probably noticed, I have just recently added pages on my blog. The first one is "future ideas", where I tell some of my ideas for my blog, and my second is called "stop motions" which is an easy way to access all of my stop motions.

Well I guess that's it! Here is already a question to get you guys commenting. What are some things you would like to see happen or see more on my blog? So have a great day and keep on building!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa: (Being thrown in the air by Homer) "Corn, more corn, another kid being throw in the air, witch burning, Seattle Space Needle. Ugh, I'm getting dizzy. And corn again."
    Does this "count" as a comment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. brick pointing contractor new York

    ReplyDelete

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.