Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lego Batman 2 the video game

Helego! I have just finished watching the trailer for the Lego video game Batman 2. It looks so cool! It looks like one of the most action packed Lego video game yet. And, a cool feature, the characters talk! I really HAVE to get this game it is just so cool!!!! You guys have to check out the trailer! When the trailer had just started I was like: "Man, the graphics are EPIC!!!!" They are just so good! Another good feature is that it is not only Batman the super hero. It is a collection of the dc super heroes! I would be funny if they made some sort of avengers Lego video game for the marvel super heroes.

So tell me what you think about the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.