Friday, May 18, 2012

What I think about the new Lego Lord Of The Rings theme and the new Monster fighters theme

Helego! I am going to tell my thoughts about upcoming themes.

First, let's start with the Lord Of The Rings. I can not wait!! It is so cool! The Lord Of The Rings books and the Bilbo book is so good! I can not wait to see all the sets. I really want to get the Gandalf arrives set.

Next, Monster fighters. I am not too exited for this theme mainly because it is not my type of theme. But I do find it original from Lego because they have never really did something quite like this. So it is an interesting theme but it's not my favourite one.

Now it's your turn to make an opinion!

2 comments:

You can type in your comment and then, beside "comment as", click on the arrow and select "anonymous" or "name/URL". For the last one, I suggest you just enter in your name. Also, there is a little bug. You have to double click on "post comment". Not just one click or if not it will not work.